” If you want to be a great leader who attracts quality people, the key is to become a person of quality yourself. Leadership is the ability to attract someone to the gifts, skills, and opportunities you offer as an owner, as a manager, as a parent. Leadership is the great challenge of life.”
I think what’s important in leadership is every day getting better and better refining your skills. “All great leaders keep working on themselves until they become effective.”
- Learn to be strong but not impolite.
- Learn to be kind but not weak.
- Learn to be bold but not a bully.
- Learn to be humble but not timid.
- Learn to be proud but not arrogant.
- Learn to develop humor without folly.
- Learn to deal in realities.
Turn Yourself Into a Successful Leader
- First, start thinking on your own on all occasions.
- Decide definitively who or what you want from life.
- Analyze every single defeat, review what happened and learn.
- Be willing to let your mind receive.
- Recognize that your greatest asset is time.
- Recognize that fear is the filler in which opposition occupies when you don’t have your mind on your mission.
- When you ask out loud there is no begging.
- Recognize that life is hard and it’s okay if you allow it to be hard.
- Never accept anything from life that you don’t want.
In this video, Mr. Brian Tracy is going to share with you 7 more qualities of all great leaders
If you enjoyed this post, please “like and share” for more! 😀
Until next time,
P.S: Step up to leadership FREE DOWNLOAD: Step-by-Step PDF + Video to Create Your 1st E-Book even if you're Brand New (FREE tools included!)